Cordova lake info?

FISHINGNUT

Can anyone PM :ninja: me some info on this lake ? Looking at booking a week off late May early June for some pike and walleye fishing.Just wondering if it was worth a weeks holidays or should I be looking to try some where else?I have a boat so getting around wont be a problem and was thinking of taking the camper and trying the trailer park on the North end of the lake

Thanks Jamie

Can anyone PM :ninja: me some info on this lake ? Looking at booking a week off late May early June for some pike and walleye fishing.Just wondering if it was worth a weeks holidays or should I be looking to try some where else?I have a boat so getting around wont be a problem and was thinking of taking the camper and trying the trailer park on the North end of the lake

Thanks Jamie

I have stayed at the north end for a week not to long ago. Out in the middle of the bay there is a hump. You will have to look for it a while. I found the walleye stacked up there. Along the north shoreline is good for smallies.

Down at the south end is good pike water.

Also where the river comes in along the weeds is a good pike area. Do not leave the channel though.

Good luck.