Lake Superior Provincial park area

cdeboer1

I'm heading up for some solo steelhead fishing on some Superior tribs next week. I know no one wants to give any spots away but is there anything biting right now, is this a good area to go? Any tips would be great.

Thank you

Chris

You are going at a really good time. Lots of the rivers in that area have a steelhead run of some kind, although the water level is very low this year. My suggestion, as you drive up hwy 17, you will see rivers, and you will see cars parked by the side of the road, they're not parked there to go bird watching. Those cars are your indicator that there is good fishing to be had in that trib.

If you feel like going for a bit of a walk, shoot me a pm and I'll tell you where one of my favorite holes is.

You are going at a really good time. Lots of the rivers in that area have a steelhead run of some kind, although the water level is very low this year. My suggestion, as you drive up hwy 17, you will see rivers, and you will see cars parked by the side of the road, they're not parked there to go bird watching. Those cars are your indicator that there is good fishing to be had in that trib.

If you feel like going for a bit of a walk, shoot me a pm and I'll tell you where one of my favorite holes is.

Thanks for the advice guys. Smitter I sent you a message. Thanks again...