Lady Evelyn Lake

Marty

I have been wanting to try that lake but it is far more expensive then the other lakes in the same area, so I have not gone there

I do know guys that fish there for walleye and they say they have not gone out of the bay where they stay, because the fishing is so good they don't need to go looking for them...

Lots and lots of Pickeral...they is pickeral up there..no Walleyes. :P

Access is the fun part, but there are those here on the board that have been and may help with the directives for that.

Terry..the only expense is the cheap fee the family that lives at the dam charges you to trailer your boat over the dam and you can camp on Crown land for free. Not sure how many camp sites are up there though.

Marty..you've got a PM bud.

I dunno Wayne, you seemed pretty happy living outta the back of your pick-up a couple years ago at Lakair :canadian:

You know Lew....I think those were the last 3 nights of good sleep I've had....well after killing all the skitters first that is! :w00t:

Plan to take my new boat down into Cross Lake etc this summer and just put my blow up coleman bed in the back ! Just like the princecraft advert!

Maybe I'll hit Lady E as well for some eyes....but I'll drop in out of the sky for that one! It or Diamond Lake...

hi I went last September was not impressed will i return fat chance Biggest walleye caught might of been 2lbs and not many. If you are thinking of going try one of the back lakes for bass through your outfitter the only place we did good. Could have been time of year?

Me and three guys almost bought a camp up there in 87 ,I think its called wilderness pines now. Nice lake with an assortment of fish. Boat access only to the camps. One big drawback is the hydro controls the water level in the lake and when they pull the logs out and lower the lake fishing is way off. When we visited the water was down 4ft. This actually put us off and we declined to put in our offer and are all still working shift work 20yrs later. :huh:

Good morning all. Any time I've fished Lady E has always been productive. Early summer for good sized pickerel, and fall seems to give up lots of small ones. Never had a bad time. Always catching something. Good luck.