Got my 4lb steelhead....Finally!!! LOL

steelhead197

Well boys and girls....was fishing an Ontario Trib on the weekend and caught about 4 or 5 nice steelhead.....when this one hit!!

What a fight!!! What a fish.32 by 22inch....will remember this day for the rest of my life!!

Enjoy!

Shayno

26757_10150166740245192_644550191_11973254_1739793_n.jpg

Edited by Shaynebow

http://lunkerlink.com/troutcalc.html

22 inch length and 32 inch girth comes out to almost 20 pounds...

Too bad the fish is apparently "32"length with 22" girth" so according to your super accurate calculator the fish is 28.16lbs. You're putting in the numbers reversed and its under 20lbs. Either way that scale is way off. Some Steelheaders catch their fish 12-13lbs fish and automatically its 20lbs. It's a solid fish but nowhere near 20lbs.

Carry a scale and i think you'll be surprised how much your "20lber" weighs. Pushing the fish against the camera lens doesn't make it any bigger. Take a legit shot of the fish or pics with the measuring tape next to the fish or simply buy a scale.

Edited by sebastian

That fish is closer to 20lbs than most of you guys will ever catch!! Give the guy a break, whether its 20lbs, or 10lbs, its a freakin beauty buck.........anywhere you go!!!

Nice work Shaynebow!! I'd bet its pretty close to 20lbs btw :thumbsup_anim:

Solo, I don't think your fish has near the girth of the OP. Still a beauty, just the same!

S.

Edited by Sinker