Superior Steel - Tribs Report

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Not a bad evening. River was perfect.

Managed to go 4/5. Sorry about the cell phone pics...They are pretty weak but I was solo tonight...Camera is too tough to manage.

steel1.jpg

steel2.jpg

steelfinger.jpg

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i included the rock in the photo just for you even though i hooked into it standing 25 feet downstream of it...just for you jay! :P

Luc did you find that hole I was talking about? You can fish it from the high side but its an easier cast and the evening sun is less of an issue on the other side. Great mid afternoon hole too, thats where they seem to drop into coming up or if the big hole gets worked hard.

I can't wait to go steelheading!!!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Luc did you find that hole I was talking about? You can fish it from the high side but its an easier cast and the evening sun is less of an issue on the other side. Great mid afternoon hole too, thats where they seem to drop into coming up or if the big hole gets worked hard.

I can't wait to go steelheading!!!

Some spinning guys were in that area for the first bit so I never got over there. Definitely would have been relief from that evening sun. The fish in that run were actually coming from well downstream where your line sweeps hard left into the tailout on really long drifts..

Great job! im heading out in about an hour! hopefully we can do half aswell as you did!... but unfourtunatly ill be one of those "spinning guys" lol... ill have my new bearings tomarrow around noon, then all will be good!

Edited by pikeie