great canadian tournament tackle?

FISHINGNUT

Any one know anything about these lures? Any one use them ? I was at our local farmers market this weekend and there was a guy there selling them 4 for $10 brand new in the package he had all different styles.I picked up a couple frogs and bass cranks,They look good the hooks and split rings are a little weak so I changed them out.Some pretty neat patterns available.

I saw their lures once @ a Fishing show a year or 2 ago, and haven't seen it since. Thanks to mistaredone, I've emailed them finding out whom their vendors are and where I can locate MORE of their tackle - Once I get a response, hopefully I can still find this post - and will reply with an update.

Last summer I was out yard saleing looking for cheap fishing stuff and ran into this guy selling these lures out of his driveway in Caledonia. I bought a bunch for the same price as you paid I think plus he had a good deal on rubber nets so I bought one of those too. He was also selling some waders and other stuff as well. Ive got his card with his name and number if you are interested.