Shimano

Terry

As stated great customer service

I made a cast with my Symetre 1500RI reel and the line quit coming off the reel

I noticed the end cap thingy that holds the spool on was missing, must be in the drink

I asked about it at a tackle store and got no where

I emailed Shimano and asked where I could get a new part and what the name of the part was

well they didn't tell me what the name of it was, but they did say thanks for being a customer, a new part is in the mail

A week later it arrived free...

now that is truly a great way to keep people happy and coming back when it's time to buy more equipment

thanks Shimano....

if a few more companies could step up like that, things would be great

Terry

Its amazing that things like this are not par for the course, especially in a market like fishing reels, many brands offering very similar products, its how they stand behind them when something goes wrong.

Glad it work out for you Terry. My experiences with Shimano have been the same.

Shimano in Peterboro is excellent, I had a problem with a 400 Calcutta last year so took it into them and they had it all fixed up the next day and never charged me a cent for their troubles.

Great service from a great company.

I dropped my stradic in the sand last year and it never worked right again after that..I sent it in to be cleaned and greased. Had it back within 2 weeks working like a charm. Awesme service. Highly recomended