Fishing Addiction - Good or Bad?

Mykester

I know that all too well : :whistling: I always get the, "When did you get that and how much did it cost"Question all of the time. :w00t:

I always reply

I traded some flies and an old rod for it and some beer money as well.What a steal, its worth a fortune. :whistling:

Yes it is an addiction, but a good one indeed.

OMG :whistling: I just had that same conversation Saturday with my wife when i got back from Canadian tire with a bag full of stuff I didnt really need and again this afternoon when I got back from another restocking run from Toronto :w00t: But I am all better now that my medication has kicked in while sitting in my pile of goodies trying to figure out where the hell I am goint to put it all again :unsure:

Addiction is a subjective term. For me it's a part of the fabric of my being, in essence who I am.

Besides true greatness is never achieved without a single minded obsession.

(I read that in a fortune cookie last week. :D )

Hah!...........I was goona say, that's pretty in-depth!

My wife brings this topic up at least once a week....she's my best friend so I talk a lot about fishing to her....something I'm trying to control a bit more now :rolleyes:

I keep telling her it could be a lot worse....I could be at the peeler bar every other day talking fishing to strange women ;)

I said something along the same lines........She still din't seem to understand tho!......Remember, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than understanding!....How much was that four-wheeler? :o