Indentify foot frint.

idesign

Can some1 indentify this foot print we saw on our lawn.Our property is located in Brinston, ON.There is lots of long tracks on our lawn.There is lots of deer in our area but this foot doesn't look it deer's.There is lots of crap on the lawn little far from this prints.I will post the picture tomorrow for you guys to identify.Pls let me know.Thank you

photo.jpg

No idea, take pictures when the tracks are fresh and have a measuring tape with you. Measure the width and length of the individual track then a set of tracks.

We have been doing animal tracking and those don't look to familiar to me at all.

Good luck,

MTBF

I will try tomorrow to get better pictures.this tracks recently started showing up from last week.we never had that track before.BTW,we also left some frozen meat outside in box last week and half was gone.looks like something is coming to eat .note this is farming area.i will get back with new pic tomorrow morning.thx for reply

I'm guessing here..... but could be bear if you left meat outside but pretty hard to ID.

Leechman

you mean a Polar Bear right?

I think the rest of em are still sleeping...up here anyway

No a black bear..... with the mild temps thus far, might have prematurely awaken some of them :)

close but a bit early still in this neck of the woods...the one under my deck is still sleeping.....maybe not in his

Edited by Dara