Lund Boat Decals & Paint

solopaddler

I'm looking to refurbish my SSV 16 this spring. The boat needs new decals, pin striping and paint.

I've done a quick search and it doesn't seem readily available direct from Lund.

Will I be forced to get decals and paint made to match?

Has anyone done this before?

If so I could use some help pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks!

I'm not sure about the paint ........ but for the decals you can go to almost any vinyl decal shop and they can make some for you... we have a guy here in Sturgeon Falls that does it...Thunder Signs and Graphics.

RFS

:canadian:

Mike send me an electronic form of the lund decal or the rough dimensions I have a friend who can do this, As for paint , call Lund to get the paint code www.colorite.com you can order the cans directly and should either be OEM or so close no one will know.

The paint is PPG... the decals are available thru a Lund dealer if you really need them back on! I have a full left side for a 2007 Baron...

The paint code chart is here somewhere Mike.. I posted it a couple years ago.

here..

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...int+codes\

Edited by irishfield

Most vinyl graphics places can do them for you....at a fraction of what Lund is going to charge you for the exact same thing. Cost me $40 for both sides -starcraft SS 16

Just measure total lenght and hieght of graphic and bring a pic of them...piece of cake.

Guest steel'n'esox

I took my Tracker and they scanned the paint on the boat, went back the next day and picked up 2 aerosols that matched, it was a dupont dealer, most will not ship paints across the border(hazardous material) but guns are ok