Not that the men's team needs another reaason to win

bigfish1965

If Team Canada wins today, Canada becomes the all-time leading gold medal winning country for a Winter Olympics... we are currently tied for the record with 13...one more and we are the best ever.

As a Canadian I feel I must apologize first to all other countries if we do beat the record...you guys are really good, too.

Bwahhaha....

If Team Canada wins today, Canada becomes the all-time leading gold medal winning country for a Winter Olympics... we are currently tied for the record with 13...one more and we are the best ever.

As a Canadian I feel I must apologize first to all other countries if we do beat the record...you guys are really good, too.

Bwahhaha....

ONly reason Im watching the game. I cant stand hockey but this is enough to make me route for the men

It is sad isn't it Marty... what ever happened to this being an amateur event...

I stopped caring when it became a professional one..

So you mean the 1950's and the Soviets using the army for all of their "amateur" athletes??? The Olympics have been about money for a loooong time.

It is sad isn't it Marty... what ever happened to this being an amateur event...

I stopped caring when it became a professional one..

That said, some of the best hockey you will ever see. I hear what your saying Irish, however you cannot beat the excitment and the atmosphere must be incredible.

PS...a great aniversary to you and Leah

Cheers

Craig