Canada vs. USA

muskymike

Stuck in Ottawa (wishing I was back in the GTA), I will be sitting at home with a few friends (Americans) coming over to watch the game.

Since pretty much all of us will be watching today at 3:15 PM I am curious, what are you doing for this momentous occasion?

Staying home or going out?

I'll be watching at home. I'll most likely have the NASCAR race on the hdtv and be watching the hockey game on my laptop. I've watched quite a bit of the olympics on my laptop and the picture quality is great. GO CANADA!!!

Forgive me as I am not into NASCAR at all, I dont follow, I dont watch, I have no clue what is going on.

Today is the Las Vegas Race correct? Is it a big event? Big enough to have on during Canada vs. USA for the Gold Medal in the Olympics?

Sorry if I am being ignorant here, I am just uneducated with respect to NASCAR.

Edited by MuskyMike

Forgive me as I am not into NASCAR at all, I dont follow, I dont watch, I have no clue what is going on.

Today is the Las Vegas Race correct? Is it a big event? Big enough to have on during Canada vs. USA for the Gold Medal in the Olympics?

Sorry if I am being ignorant here, I am just uneducated with respect to NASCAR.

Every race is a big event. Depends where your priorieties fall I guess. I'm sure that I'll have the hockey game on the big screen at times too, but I can't watch the race on the laptop, so the only way for me to watch both is with the game on the laptop.

Me Erik... wife and I picked today as Valentine's day a couple weeks back....when she gave me a by on the 14th to pack for Temagami.

Needless to say... Hockey is gonna take a second seat today... :wub:

..might flip on that Nascar thingy though!! :o

Edited by irishfield

Me Erik... wife and I picked today as Valentine's day a couple weeks back....when she gave me a by on the 14th to pack for Temagami.

Needless to say... Hockey is gonna take a second seat today... :wub:

..might flip on that Nascar thingy though!! :o

Jeeze Wayne what could be more romantic than screaming LUUUUUUUUUUUU .. and Yea BABY !!!!!! every 10 minutes or so .... anyways ... was the Temagami trip good ... I musta missed the report .... specially the part about BIG-ARSSS Specks ....

Oh .. and yes .. I'll be glued to the Aquos in HD ... with a bottle of Grey Goose and a bucket of ice within reach :)

Edited by camillj

Everthing on the honey-do list gets put on hold for THE game and the final day of the games. My better half, our beagle buddy and I will be settling in on the couch and lazyboy chair shortly with plenty of snacks and munchies. Everything else just doesn't matter....this is our game. :thumbsup_anim: