"back" Button

irishfield

and, I cannot select open in a new window in this format yet. At least not on the topics.

OK, it does work for the topics, but not in the main board area.

Hmm, I did not click edit, and my last response got put into my previous response.

3rd try, yup, its there, could be a wee bit confusing when looking for responses from people.

BAck button works fine for me, but I have one of my mouse buttons programmed as a back button.

Anytime you post twice in a row on the same thread and no one else posts in between, your post is placed into your prior post...make sense? It is a big time saver and a big resource saver.

To go from the gallery to here, click on the logo.

Nope...coming in here off the General by selecting this thread I can not use the back button on my key board or back icon in MIE. I have to select General Discussion and GO

After posting that I hit the back button...it took me back one page to prior to posting the message. Clicking again on the back button still won't take me back to General Discussion. Have to use the menu and GO

Edited by irishfield

Hey all, sorry to hear of your troubles, my name is Kim, I designed and wrote the driftwood skin, Rick and I are currently seeing if we can sort it out for you.

I have to say though, that I have IE6, and have not been able to reproduce the issue at all.. neither has anyone else who has purchased the skin reported any problems.

But we are digging deep looking for the cause for you :)

So far we haven't found the issue, but we are going to pick it back up tomorrow or so. I've found that the classifieds section works fine.

The trouble is definitely with IE and it isn't reading the page URL correctly. If you drop down the back button history, you'll see incomplete URL's.

So we're working on it and we'll come up with something. In the mean time, I'll make skin switching allowable and you guys will get to see the otehr skins we will be releasing over time. The refelctions blue skin is older and doesn't have the fancy code like this one.