Santas coming

misfish

Well, the kids are in bed, we're all set and waiting for santa. Me and the wife are just having some quiet time, with a couple festive beverages. I can't wait for the morning. No doubt, the kids will be up before day light!!

Merry Christmas Brian!!

S.

Merry Christmas to you and your fambly, Brian, and to Sinker too. And to Memart, Roy, Rick, ChrisK, DanC, GCD, the Plummas, Terry, Wayne, Chris, Lexx, solo, ccmt and bly, Ron, Paul and joey, Spiel, BigCliff, beans, motiv8tr, slowpoke, lew, nemo, snag, monique, BigChev and Lady, Rattletrap, meely, Leslie and Kevin, MtP, Steve (PF), Parker, BigUgli, Emile, and the hundreds of other OFNrs I've enjoyed over the last seven years. Looking forward to meeting many more. Truly fine people.

TJ also.

Edited by douG

Merry Christmas to you and your fambly, Brian, and to Sinker too. And to Memart, Roy, Rick, ChrisK, DanC, GCE, the plummas, Wayne, Chris, Lexx, solo, ccmt and bly, Ron, Paul and joey, Spiel, BigCliff, beans, motiv8tr, slowpoke, lew, nemo, snag, Leslie and Kevin, MtP, Steve (PF),

Merry Christmas right back at ya Doug and the rest of you guys in the Great White Nort'

Joe