New Baby

graftongal

After a long wait Reefhawg and I finally picked up our new baby on Friday night. He's been an incredibly good puppy thus far, no separation anxiety from being away from his family. He seems very observant and is even walking well with a leash for his first time. I have never seen such a docile puppy before! Things will probably be a far different story though on Monday morning when we have to go to work. We picked him up from Baby Duck Labs in Chatsworth near Owen Sound. Mike Lafond is the guy's name and he was excellent, really knows his stuff. He's still got a couple of pups that are unspoken for and is offering them at an excellent price if anyone is looking for a pup. Feel free to message me and I'll give you his info.

Here he is, Baby Duck's Esox Masquinongy "Dax":

DSC00708.JPG

DSC00716.JPG

What a cutie. Hopefully he's not too destructive the first couple of times you leave him alone. My sister used to leave the camcorder on in the corner of the living room to see what the dog did while they were away when they first got their puppy. Maybe give that a try to see what he gets up to so you can hide valuables he's sniffing out :D

Joey