2005 Chev colarado...... Anyone own one?????

bigredfisher

I just bought a 2005 chev colardo. I was wondering if any of you guys have one. Do you like it? Is it a powerfull truck? would it be good with a plow? is it good off rd? Is there any problems that you had with it besides the regular maintence? Would it tow my 18ft boat ok?

sorry i just put 10 000 on a truck so i have alot of questions lol. I am pretty happy with it and i plan on picking up my boat next week as well. I will show pics to prove it ROY lol Im only kidding. Pics will be coming late next week.

thanks guys. Ill might be putting up a post in the next month or so to see who wants to come to niagra with me in my new boat. I ll let you know if ill be taking her out or not and if i do there will be space.

thanks again guys

Is it 4 wheel drive??

If not.. it's not gonna plow ! Do you plan to launch/retrieve all year long.. not just in perfect weather.. it's not gonna get you up the ramp. If it has 4 wheel drive.. another story.. but you'd be putting a plastic plow on it and even they you may not have enough power to push wet heavy snow. Even my '98 Sierra with the rebound rubbers doesn't like the 7' Western I have on it that much and at times the snow load can be a task for the 350/5.7 litre in her.