Little help plz

~CK~

I think it may have been before the board changed over to OFC, but there was a thread where ppl showed off their lure collections.. one guy had built some shelves (made of that metal/wire stuff- the kind of shelves they use for closets, fridges, etc.) and had all his lures hanging from the wires.. sorry I don't remember who it was..

If anyone remembers the name of the thread or can find me the pic again, plz, I would really appreciate it.. trying to come up with something to organize all the fishing gear, lures, etc. a bit better and I thought it was a great idea.

Thanks!

~CK~

Thanks, I thought of that too, but something with shelf space would be more appropriate for the space I am working with and the amount of "stuff" needed to be organized. I am thinking along the lines of one of those closet organizer thingys? Maybe someone has some more knowledge/experience with this? I have to fit a lot of stuff into not a lot of space. lol.

I VOTE CCMT M.V.P OF THE BOARD!

MOST

VALUABLE

POSTER!

Where did you grab that?

How do you do stuff like that?

Dang!

Snag...it's quite easy...someone said it was pigeontroller's thread, so I went to his profile and looked at his thread topics. It wasn't hard to find the right one....maybe I shouldn't tell how easy it is and let some ppl think I'm really good at this internet thing....LOL.