If you could spare a short prayer

misfish

My pop (gunsmith) will be heading in for surgury tomorrow morning for a hip replacement . He,s been in alot of pain the last 10 or so months.Some may have seen him limpimg at our wedding party.Not a fun thing.

I have been watching a few of them web cam operations.Looks like a simple enough surgury,but one never knows.

If you all dont mind throwing a prayer his way,I would be very thankful. :angel:

Edited by misfish

Tell your Mom to start exercising now Brian! She's gonna need to be able to run faster when he gets that hip up to speed! lol

Step-father had one done a few years back. Peace of cake and better than new after a bit of down time.

Edited by irishfield

No worries Brian. My boss just had it done, and he's right back atter 5 weeks later. He said the pain was gone when he woke up from surgery, and he was walking the same day.

S.

I guess things have changed over the years Sinker, and that's a good thing.

I've had both hips totally replaced, one in '94 and the other in 2000, and your boss is right, the pain is gone within days but I was on crutches for a full 5 weeks after each surgery and that was the worst part of the whole deal.