UPDATE!! Bit of Xmas Fund raising for Sonny. Xmas present for a 3 and 6 year old.

TJQ

Wow what a great job you guys have done here. I'm sure Sonny would be amazed by the generosity you guys have shown. I was looking through my photos from last Januarys Ice fishing seminar that was held at Fishingworld here in Hamilton. I found this photo I took of Big Jim and Sonny's young boy Domenic , who would have known what the future was to hold, I hope Big Jim gets to see this photo. l Just put the check in the mail tonight T.J. . You have done an incredible job here.

IMG_1375.jpg

Edited by laker1620

I called my sister in law - Jennifer last night to let her know the amazing support and generosity that has come from OFC and she was beyond words... THANK YOU so very very much on behalf of Sonny and his Family!

You all are amazing, not only in these moments but during the everyday!

Thanks TJ for setting this all up!

Kudos

Bernadette (jen)

and My Whole Family

This one is very close to home.

My father died suddenly at the age of 42 when I was 2 and he also loved fishing. I can relate to those kids growing up without a Father.

$100 coming your way TJ.

OFNers prove once again what a CLASS ACT they are!!!!

And Mr. Mercer you never cease to amaze me. Kudos to you my friend.

Although I never fished with Sonny, I met him many times and found him to be a such a likeable guy.

Rest in peace Sonny.

Tj I will have the wife send a check out this weekend also The OFC family has always come through for its members I guess that is why so many great friend's have found each other on this site if it were not for this site I would not know half of the people I fish with. I hope for the best in the future for his kids.

Merry Christmas

• 10 years later...

So good deeds do mature!!!   Just got off the phone with the scholarship people and indeed the first set of funds will be available next year..   A long time coming but good work!

• Like 1