First Steel

young_one

Bahahahahah dont worry abour Bill's comments ...he is just an AVID steelheader...as am I,..as you will be ...:) Fishon Bro!!!

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure Bill was kidding. It was a tongue in cheek comment hence the smilie. I may be wrong but I bet he was being sarcastic.

Just curious why you are ranting here?

First off I'm not knockin' Bill directly - he has some solid posts on here and I think he's a good guy.... no doubt he could fish circles around me when it comes to steelhead. I was just trying to back up young_one a little, in that if he doesn't want to black out the backgrounds it's his choice. It just burns my :asshat: at this time of year, when somebody posts a picture of his prized catch, and the first thing all these steelheaders do is jump all over the guy about his background. I know OFC has lost a few members in the past because of this.

Anyways, my reply probably would have been a little more long winded and explanatory but I was typing it on my BB.

Again, thanks for the report Young_One - good work.

Cheers,

Ryan

I don't understand what it is about water, mud and trees that gives a spot away? :dunno:

Like has been previously mentioned, if someone has never been to "the" spot before, how would they recognize it other than from some potentially obvious landmark such as an historic building in the back ground or bridge etc.?

I could see blacking out the CN tower in the back ground if you were at the mouth of the credit :thumbsup_anim:

I may be wrong but I am pretty sure Bill was kidding. It was a tongue in cheek comment hence the smilie. I may be wrong but I bet he was being sarcastic.

Chris, I'm glad that your sarcasm meter isn't broken.

To all the other guys that went on paragraph long rants, thanks for the laughs!!!!! :clapping:

To the OP: If you haven't figured it out yet, I was joking.. I wasn't joking however on complimenting you on that awesome buck, that is a great fish!!!