2010 yamaha top secret outboard

BUSTER

There is soooooooo much speculation on it... SOme say a turbo charged, some say its an electric some say yamaha has brought in its motorcycle technology and created a 10,000 rpm hole shot miracle machine

Truth is somewhere in between it all one thing for sure it will be a yamaha and those are reliable engines!!

From what I've been hearing from speaking with a few industry people is that it's going to be a light weight high output 4-stroke focused towards the bass boat market. Guess we'll really have to wait and see.

Cheers G.

57 mph is fast enough for me ....i want something that can hold a predetermined speed of 2.2 through 3.7 in any water condition at the push of a button and run for 16 days on one tank fuel/gas/vegetable oil or plutonium nyborge

i dont ask for much

Gee I'm close Twocoda.... I hit troll control for 4 to 5 MPH for Musky.. burn is 0.6 GPH on my 275 Verado. So a ten hour day on the water = 6 gallons... 80 gallon tank is 13 days... Can I bring a reserve can to get that extra 3 days?? lol

On the kicker... heck we'd be out for a month....

The FLW, both the bass and walleye circuits have a max hp allowance of 250. Many are hoping the FLW will re-visit and increase it with the new 300+hp motors along the newly re-designed hull of the 2010 Ranger 621VS multi-species fisherman model which has a max hp rating of 300. Those FLW tour pros will do anything for an extra few miles an hour.

Cheers G.