The world needs more ideas like this!

bigfish1965

That is Awesome! I always find it amazing how something so simple can make us monkeys change our ways!

We (myself included) are far too fat these days and something needs to change to help address the situation.

Edited by Bubbles

That is really cool Rick and it does look like fun! Couldn't help but ask though.....wouldn't it be cheaper and increase the number to 100% by just turning off the escalator?

Never take away someones choices..they don't like that. But you can easily get them to make the other choice given the right stimuli. We are definitely sheep as a whole.

Remember the good thing about escalators..they can never break. Worst case scenario is they become stairs (Mitch Hedberg very funny comedian said that).

Taking the stairs doesn't help.

I take the stairs many times each day and it hasn't helped me at all. :whistling:

Maybe if they stopped putting growth hormoes in everything we eat, then that might help. :rolleyes:

Yeah..thats what it is..lol. Those growth hormones that target my gut!!! How do they do that anyway...lol.

I live in St Catharines...still the fattest city in Canada..woo hoo!! We are proud and want to thank our sponsors, THD and McD's!!

How is St.Catharines the fattest city in Canada? The most donut shops maybe, but the fattest?

We made it on to Letterman!!! lol

I was born and raised there, moved at 26. :)

I take the stairs many times each day and it hasn't helped me at all. :whistling:

Maybe if they stopped putting growth hormoes in everything we eat, then that might help. :rolleyes:

It would help if you'd stop stuffing the groth hormones in your mouth!!!... try leafy green vegetables instead!!! :rolleyes:

Right on Drift.

It would help if you'd stop stuffing the groth hormones in your mouth!!!... try leafy green vegetables instead!!!

It,s in that poop too dawg.

Just watch some of your own food channel. :wallbash::wallbash:

Great clip Rick.

I could see me running up the stairs to the tune of " she had hair on her belly like the branches of a tree" and catching a snootfull of purse once at the top.

Some folks might think this song would be more appropriate for you! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oSoYXrAWdw...feature=related