• Similar Topics

• Fall Report.

Hi all, Boat is put away 😭. Snowmachines ready to GO! 😃. No +℃ forecast for daytime now so the wait begins.  This year was one of my best years of fishing. I did not necessarily catch more or bigger fish, its just because I spent more time on my home lake and learnt lots, i'd say I average 3-4 days a week out there. I caught more walleye on my home Lake Wabigoon than ever before and have a pretty good idea of the fishes seasonal hang outs and patterns which I can now build on. I a

in General Discussion

• French River Report

The fishing isn't very good.  8 guys, 4 boats, 3 full days and only a hand full of snot rockets.  Not really worth it.  Beautiful scenery, but I have seen it many times. We are all considering another option for the next time we get together.

in General Discussion

• Kawartha Report

Just got back from 6 days of Muskie fishing in the Kawartha's . My son and grandson and I fished Balsam , Pigeon and Sturgeon . The weather was tough high winds and a big cold front hit all week . Tuesday it was 75 by Thursday with the wind chill was 29 degrees . We had a OK week boated 9 Muskies saw 22 others with follows and hits at the boat we only count hits if we see it is a Muskie . My grandson caught his first Muskie 34 1/2" my son won big fish of the week with a 43" er from Pigeon cause

in General Discussion

• Lake Simcoe Summer Perch Report Vlog

https://youtu.be/FJ49j9Zb2eo

in Fishing News

• A family and friends fishing report

For the last 5 years in the summer my wife and I rent a cottage somewhere within a 2ish hour drive from Ottawa for a week of fishing and relaxing. March of last year our little guy was born and the trip has turned into more of a family vacation than a fishing trip as expected. Last year we found a cottage we really enjoyed with great fishing and decided to book it again for our 2019 trip. This year my good friend and his wife joined us on the trip which is always a lot of fun. The little guy is

in General Discussion