Coyote problem? Solved

Skud

All I am saying is that the population density would have to be phenomenal. Take your average hunt here and the success rate and then figure out how many times greater it would have to be in order to have a barn covered in them. Don't know how long they would last out there like that so don't know how many years that could have taken.

That pic is pretty old, I recieved it in my email a couple of years ago... where have y'all been living?... Canada???

Here's some more pics I found with a 2 minute google search (bottom of page)

http://www.saubier.com/forum/showthread.php?p=45582

Seems that marty from Hays Alberta has broken 900 in a season (5 mo.) twice!

Dont know about that Rick , theres no limit ,no season in some states you just sign up and shoot away , his living room is lined with baby seals.Whats the bet HE DONT belong to P3TA

http://www.state.sd.us/applications/gf77vo...ntersIntro.aspx

As mentioned by the Alabama nut case this is a OLD picture....(just kidding fluff a nutter) :devil:

Maybe I am missing something but where in the picture does it state that this was in the USA.....and you need much more than "just sign and shoot away" in any of the state I have hunted in.......

Bob (the nut case in NY) :wacko:

Used to hunt yotes in the late 70's with a crew and sent them to the fur auction in North Bay. They were worth about $50 a piece back then and I was making about $8-9 an hour, which was decent money at the time. Even with the lower fur prices of today looks like a good paycheck there.

Edit: if you have ever cased out a yote I don't think they are being wasted.

Edited by dave524

lol...some of the comments from the ignorant are quite amusing yet sad at the same time...

"testosterone deficiency"

"disgusting"

"who has that much free time"

"how can that be real"

"holy crap..they have a forum for everything"

some places have far too many coyotes and with practically no natural predators we need hunters and trappers to keep the populations in check. if it werent for these men and women killing thousands of coyotes every year there would be much less wildlife in the bush and a lot more livestock being lost. it is nearly impossible to get rid of all coyotes in an area which is why there are no seasons or bag limits in most areas.