Sign in to follow this  
Matt15

Fall Musky

This fall I decided to strictly target musky. I'm pretty new to musky fishing and have only caught a few in the last few years. I think that my patience and determination has really started to pay off this fall. The first musky was caught in the middle of September on a 8" walleye believer (casting). the second fish was caught just before thanksgiving on a super shad rap, perch colour (trolling). The third fish was caught this past Sunday on a 8" walleye believer (trolling). after the last few outings i don't want to fish for anything else but musky, and maybe the occasional pike.

100_0258.jpg

100_0267.jpg

100_0271.jpg

Skinny fish eh ??? That last one has a real pointy head to it ! hahah Nice fish !!!

Musky fishing is addictive.... Ill be out there again this weekend ( The Thames) ... hopefully I can lay into them !

Good luck on beating your PB... hopefully its soon !

What a snake that last one is!

Agreed...healthy looking and big head LOL!

Gonna be pretty darn big when she bulks up.

Cheers,

Musky fishing is like that- I got bit by it in 2000 and haven't looked back since. I do well in the Kawarthas and finally managed a big girl in G Bay a few years back. Love 'em!

Guest Johnny Bass

I started fishing for Musky a few years ago and it is a blast! Some days are slow but when they are active, it is a rush and a half. That last one looks like a minny torpedo and must have put on a great show!

The first musky was caught in the middle of September on a 8" walleye believer (casting). the second fish was caught just before thanksgiving on a super shad rap, perch colour (trolling). The third fish was caught this past Sunday on a 8" walleye believer (trolling).

The perch super shad rap has always produced for me in the Kawarthas as well. Will have to purchase that walleye patterned jointed Believer i have been looking at, it got you a couple of muskies. :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks for the report