BOQ Report

Fish Farmer

7 Guys, 3 full days of fishing, Fri.Sat.Sun. 15 Walleye 2 Drum. Biggest Walleye was 8.8 lbs. We caught all our fish west of Keith's Shoal. Seems deep water held most fish. I think most fish were caught on a different lure. All deep runners. Stretch 20's, Tail Dancers, Fingerling's. 150 to 250 back behind boards. We got 1 fish straight off the back, flat line. Between the 2 boats, fish caught, was almost even. Everyone caught a fish, except one, and I'm not tellin :whistling: his face is not in the pictures :blush: .

Most fish released

We fished 4 guys in my boat and 3 in the other, festival boat.

Ferry ride across

dscn0475w.jpg

dscn0478rh.jpg

dscn0477k.jpg

Dragging :rolleyes: fish to the boat.

dscn0479.jpg

dscn0480f.jpg

dscn0481g.jpg

dscn0483.jpg

My buddy with a stretch 20 that he stuck purple tape on the sides, caught the biggest, plus 2 fish on that same lure.

dscn0488.jpg

This was our other crew. Boat was won in the Perch Fest.

dscn0492a.jpg

dscn0486qs.jpg

dscn0470q.jpg

dscn0472.jpg

dscn0501.jpg

Don't you just hate it when it comes to an end of a good trip.

dscn0496d.jpg

Were heading back for 4 days on the 25th. of Nov.

Edited by Fish Farmer

WOW great going, Almost beats Erie well almost..

Thanks for the pics

I can't wait 2 weeks to go.

Your right Lex 15 Walleye for 3 days 7 guys is not a big count. If it wasn't for enjoying the camaraderie with just getting away with friends. That drag a meat fishery down there wouldn't be my bag. Some times you don't know you got a fish on. Give me drifting or jigging any day. I think it's dragging that big trophy in is what keeps people going.

Edited by Fish Farmer

I think it's dragging that big trophy in is what keeps people going.

I agree. When you look down through the crystal clear water and see a 12-14 pounder at the end of your line...........WOW !!!!!

Thanks for the report.Great job out there !

Great report and pics double F!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

I understand about the comradery thing making it all worth it!... there's nothing better than getting together with a bunch of friends and going fishing!!!

.. and it is almost embarrassing when an old "trash fish" like a Sheepshead outfights the targeted species! ;) ... but hey!... y'all pulled in a few nice "dirty wet diapers" and had some good yuks I'm sure!!!