More Trail Cam Pics

Skud

I am really having fun with this camera. It is way easier than getting up at 5am to see what's cooking out in the woods. The 10 point Buck only showed for one picture during the night in the past week but his lady friends are making frequent visits, day and night.

I also had a new visitor, an Opossum. The Raccoons must not get along with them since they high tailed it up into the trees.

Oppossum.jpg

I had a Doe show up during daylight for the first time last Monday Morning.

Daydoe.jpg

But by Friday two does came by for a snack at 8:50am

Morn-does.jpg

At 2:20pm

Does2.jpg

and at 6pm.

Does.jpg

I spent Sunday morning in the blind from sun up till 9:30am and as usual only seen squirrels. I decided to move my camera out to the little field just past the deer in the pictures. The camera is now on the tree that has the black feeder block(that the Raccoons ate) on it. I dumped more apples after flattening down the tall Golden Rod. I checked the camera today and was happy to see that three Does came by this morning around 8:30am.

3does.jpg

3does-2.jpg

I am hoping their presence will have that 10 point show during the day while rutting. I just have to be there when it happens.

Although I am enjoying getting hundreds of pictures of Raccoons <_< , I am not enjoying trying to keep up with them taking all the apples. I put out a fresh batch on Sat afternoon. Here is the pile at 7:30pm

Apples.jpg

And now no apples at 2:30am.

Apples2.jpg

Guess who showed up at 5:30am to find the snacks all gone.

Buck4.jpg

If the wind is right I will be out before the weekend. I will try to get a video of the does.

The Does are really camping out in the area now. It is hard to tell but in the new camera location there is a large apple tree in the top right hand corner behind the deer. It is loaded with hundreds of apples still so the deer are also passing frequently to pick up those apples as they fall. I checked the camera again today and I have another 12 pics or so of the Does. They came by at five different times starting at 6:20pm yesterday to 9am this morning.

The Does are really camping out in the area now. It is hard to tell but in the new camera location there is a large apple tree in the top right hand corner behind the deer. It is loaded with hundreds of apples still so the deer are also passing frequently to pick up those apples as they fall. I checked the camera again today and I have another 12 pics or so of the Does. They came by at five different times starting at 6:20pm yesterday to 9am this morning.

That means a whole day sit.

Thats what I plan on doing.Dusk til dawn.

Better strap myself to the tree,just incase a nap becomes me.LOL

Good luck bud.

Great photos!

I've finally got a few on mine, i'll post another thread as to not hijack this one:)

I had my trail cam stolen this past summer, I had to move into the hardwoods....I finally broke down and bought one last friday and was pleasantly surprised to see some doe's on it....not one buck yet....