GBay bass/ski oct. 15/16

sconceptor

Used a guide on GeoBay on Oct. 15. We bass fished and then spent an hour to two for musky. We landed a bunch of nice bass...all over 2.5lbs....guide landed a 6lber and a 5lber.....lost one larger at the boat.....I caught a 4lb and a few over 3.5lbs.....fishing partner got a 3lber....we raised one musky

Next day some decent bass, but just after noon we went to a spot the guide mentioned the day before but we didn't have time to go to.......around 1pm we had our first 50 inch musky.......a 51x 24.5, 40lber......

My friend just bought his second musky rod that morning a shimano musky series.......however, it was my boat, my spot(I paid attention to the guide and got the description of the spot off him that morning, and even my lure......however still super exciting and awesome......very thrill and nervous getting it to the boat and landed.....now I have to go get r done.....

One and a half minute fight or less due to the new rod.....cut the hooks out with cutters with the fish still in the water.....out of the water for a minute for some photos and measurements.....released swimming fine after a minute of revival.....

danski2-1.jpg

danski1-1.jpg

muskyhandcomparison.jpg