The Wife has been Busy Lately....With Her Art

Mike the Pike

Very nice work she has a hand /eye coordination that I do not see often but I am in awe of whenever I see it. I hope that when the Tyler event comes up she would offer up a piece for the cause I am sure it would be a real money maker.

Art

Wow thanks for the kind comments and remarks folks .I think Lisa will come on later to say a few words.

She is overwhelmed with the response from a fishing forum.

Here are some more pics of paintings.

bluebird2.jpg

bw.jpg

canon.jpg

coattage2.jpg

eagle2.jpg

Leopard2.jpg

squirrel.jpg

tiger3.jpg

U2.jpg

weebird.jpg

becca2.jpg

This is a painting from my 14 yr old Daughter.

becca3.jpg

Another from my 14 yr old daughter.

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

Wow... I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you who have commented on the pictures of my paintings that Mike posted... as well to all of you who took a moment just to take a peek, and especially to the lurker for admitting so, and commenting on top of it!! :) I am so very humbled by all of your praise, and admittedly overwhelmed by your response. I had pretty much almost given up on painting, as I had barely done a stroke of anything for about 15 years (raising the kids).... I have only just returned to it this past year, and I can tell you that I am so very thrilled to be painting and drawing again, and you all have provided me with a little more encouragement to continue full force. Oh, but Skud, there are no guarantees that Mike can retire so that he can fish full-time... for a few years at least!! lol Thanks again!! :)

Lisa

Edited by Mike the Pike

Just an excellent interpretation of what you see, Lisa. Just by looking at your work it's obvious that you really enjoy it.

Keep on doing what you love to do. I don't know of a soul who would or even could negatively criticize your work.

Thank you for sharing it with us.