GBay Musky curse lifted today..

irishfield

Lots of work to get done around here :( .. but late last night I decided it could wait and told Terry to be here for 9am ! :D

oct2520091.jpg

While I have put Muskie in my boat, on GBay, for guests... I'd yet to stick one on the end of my own line, until today. No new world record... but it's a Georgian Bay Muskie for me none the less. So now that the curse is lifted I can move onto bigger and better ones (well I sure hope so anyhow!)

37" without a pinch and clean as a whistle. Back swimming the depths.

oct2520092.jpg

Funny for the day was having the OPP boat the HMS Tom Coffin pull up on us in a back bay.. and Bruce Ward the CO asking us to show him our fishing licences through the screen in the window.. while the OPP officer was on his hands and knees trying to get their sliding door open. They couldn't get out of the cabin to do a full safety inspection! :lol:

Edited by irishfield

thanks again Wayne I had a great time

there were so many bait fish or some kind of fish that the screen showed the fish as being the bottom

PICT0010.jpg

poor cop and CO, that will teach them for stopping us

PICT0016.jpg

it was a bit windy/wavy but a great day,.... if you watch the video turn the sound down....

NICE!!! You've got me beat for GBay muskie!! I've been skunked so far this year but I'm hoping to change that tomorrow. My boat's in the water till the weekend so I've got to finally catch one. I had 2 follows last week, I hope to convert the follows to catches.

Oh I forgot to mention the 'Coffin'. Those poor guys were stuck in there!! Did Bruce Ward give you a hard time or was he in a good mood? Just kidding, he's a good guy and I've talked to him and the OPP guys on several occasions over at Picnic Island over an ice cream or a coffee. I razz them about the name of their patrol boat.

I wouldn't raz them too hard... it's named after an officer that was shot in the back of the head in a Penetang bar... by the chairman of the policing commission.

Bruce was a little embarassed and a tad hard to give you a hard time if you can't get out of your boat ! :D No sermon... because we both had sport licenses!