Shore Lunch, Limey style.

limeyangler

Excellent Simon. I don't do all that, just use flour only and pan fry them, but might have to try that.

I similarly fillet walleye, but not for the smaller ones less than 16". I just fillet them, the lateral bones when cooked become really soft and I never feel them when eating them.

One thing I do though, I take the cheeks out of every walleye I catch and keep, no matter what size. They are tasty little morsels that have a different taste and texture.

Now that was absolutely awesome Simon B)

I like your shore lunch technique!!!! Just doesn't get any better than that :worthy::thumbsup_anim:

Life is certainly good to you and that made me very hungry for some bizarre reason :whistling:

Thanks for taking the time to post this video and sharing it with us!!!

Keep up the excellent work

Jacques

Thanks for all the kind replies folks. My wife and i had a blast making the video. I work with kids and i showed one of them the clip, he started laughing saying i was 'Vince from Slap Chop', then for the rest of the day is walking round saying "your gonna love my nuts" (if you've seen the ad you'll know why)

Another excellent edition of the LimeyAngler fishing show Simon!!!

I could almost taste that fried Wall-ice!!!

Thanks for taking the time to put that vid together for us!!!

Now there's a good idea "the LimeyAngler fishing show ", my perfect job...d'you think they'll pay me?

That was just bloody excellent, Simon. You lead a charmed life and I'm happy for you and your family. Just great, thank you so much for taking the time to put it together.

Thanks Roy, not sure about charmed, but i do count my blessings regularly, keeps me from whining and whinging a little...lol.

I have never been so hungry in my life!

Good stuff dan, sometimes a burger just doesn't hit the spot.

Excellent Simon. I don't do all that, just use flour only and pan fry them, but might have to try that.

I similarly fillet walleye, but not for the smaller ones less than 16". I just fillet them, the lateral bones when cooked become really soft and I never feel them when eating them.

One thing I do though, I take the cheeks out of every walleye I catch and keep, no matter what size. They are tasty little morsels that have a different taste and texture.

Thanks, i take all the bones out cuz my wife liquidizes some for the baby, he loves it boiled and mixed with garden peas, but like you, with the smaller ones if its just for us i dont bother. As for the cheeks i'm not bothered, ive done it but dont think its worth the effort...just my opinion, i do like the crispy fins sometimes though.

Now that was absolutely awesome Simon B)

I like your shore lunch technique!!!! Just doesn't get any better than that

Life is certainly good to you and that made me very hungry for some bizarre reason Thanks for taking the time to post this video and sharing it with us!!!

Keep up the excellent work

Jacques

Thanks Jacques, it was actually your wood lure making video that inspired me to do a longer video myself.

Awesome.. lucky bugger :)

LUCKY!!!??? that was pure skill catching those walters....lol...just kidding ....I know what you meant.

Brilliant!

Like Roy said,

What a charmed life you have!

Nice when you can walk out to the fish section of the grocery store and catch a meal!!

Thanks! :D

Thanks SNAG, yup i'm a lucky guy to live where i do. BTW...when you gonna treat us to another one of your hilarious Fishing With Death' type posts...that was hilarious!

WAYYY BETTER THAN CHRONZY!!!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Loved it!!!

That double dipping is a great idea.......adding the first coat of flour makes the egg wash stick I guess.

RFS

:canadian:

Thanks Randy, i'm not sure what the flour coat is for...but it works. And i wouldn't use that slop Chronzy markets as his own if you paid me(well...depends how much they offered me...lol)

And here I thought I knew how to cook fish! I've been schooled!!!!!!!!

Fantastic job you did there!

Cliff, coming from someone as experienced as you in all things pescatorial...thats a huge compliment...thanks :)