snowmobiles!

pike slayer

ya even on hard packed trails my sled will over heat after about 20km, i just got a set of ice scratchers for it and will see if that fixes things. i dont ride to many trails with the rmk, most of my lake running has powder on them. definitely wont be running simcoe haha!! keep the sleds coming, i didnt think this thread would do this well! awesome guys!

ya even on hard packed trails my sled will over heat after about 20km, i just got a set of ice scratchers for it and will see if that fixes things. i dont ride to many trails with the rmk, most of my lake running has powder on them. definitely wont be running simcoe haha!! keep the sleds coming, i didnt think this thread would do this well! awesome guys!

youll definately see a difference , ive had scratchers on all my machines and my friens summits,rmk, and m series and on hard pack trails overheathing is done

Probably the most dependable listed so far... :)

My 250 Bravo is so light, my wife could lift it out of a snow bank.

They're great little sleds.

I worry a bit when I'm draggin the hut, and I hit one of those mile long slush beds. Not quite enough power.

My 250 Bravo is so light, my wife could lift it out of a snow bank.

They're great little sleds.

I worry a bit when I'm draggin the hut, and I hit one of those mile long slush beds. Not quite enough power.

Move up to a 500 fan venture and put a 1 1/4" track on it. Very reasonably priced sled and just as reliable but you will never run out of power.

I ran mine with the trail guys for years, throttle squeezed to the bar for hours on end and not a wimper out of it

Move up to a 500 fan venture and put a 1 1/4" track on it. Very reasonably priced sled and just as reliable but you will never run out of power.

I ran mine with the trail guys for years, throttle squeezed to the bar for hours on end and not a wimper out of it

But then I'd have to spend some money. The Bravo was free :thumbsup_anim:

If I where to upgrade, it would be to a two up Yamaha of some sort... Venture sounds about right.. An older one though...

But then I'd have to spend some money. The Bravo was free :thumbsup_anim:

If I where to upgrade, it would be to a two up Yamaha of some sort... Venture sounds about right.. An older one though...

I had a 99..sold it in end of 05 for $1200 to a friend...