OFN Get Together Question

MCTFisher9120

Just wanted to ask when the approx date is at this Lakair lodge trip is next year. I think pike is all u all fish for but myself and a friend of mine are 95% sure we will be attending the next trip of 2010.

Just asking. btw how many people do i need to outfish next year...o wait, bass isnt open. Guessing that is why the trips are nice and early in the year :P

Thanks lol,

MTBF

Pike = food... we fish for it for 3 hours. The rest of the time is spent hunting other creatures of the depths.

As for a date... not sure whom Roy is going to tell to pick it this round... B)

Hey Wayne! I heard that! The 2009 get together date was weird because, I thought that a lot of folks might be glad that bass was open for the get together but, as it turned out, a few were unhappy that the Canada Day celebrations were kind of in the way of their plans. Or should I say, the get together was in the way of the Canada Day plans. Anyhow, I still don't have the 2010 regs but I'm pretty sure they'll still have bass opening on the 4th Saturday in June. We can have it on the weekend of the 19th or the 26th. Have to also talk to Lakair and see what they feel comfy with. We should have something in the next month or so.

Here's a novel idea!... why don't we let Kevin and Leslie pick this years date!... any time is fine with me as long as All Fish Are In Season!!!

I see no reason why the OFC crew should be limited in the species of fish they desire to target!

Let it snow. :P:lol:

Hey Wayne! I heard that! The 2009 get together date was weird because, I thought that a lot of folks might be glad that bass was open for the get together but, as it turned out, a few were unhappy that the Canada Day celebrations were kind of in the way of their plans. Or should I say, the get together was in the way of the Canada Day plans. Anyhow, I still don't have the 2010 regs but I'm pretty sure they'll still have bass opening on the 4th Saturday in June. We can have it on the weekend of the 19th or the 26th. Have to also talk to Lakair and see what they feel comfy with. We should have something in the next month or so.

Interestering, bass fishing would be great. Never been on Nippising so some of you "regular's" will need to show me the way to catch them out there.

I vote for a date when kids are still in school.

I vote for a date that doesn't collide with another groups big annual outing.

I vote for a date that has at least a few species open, not necessarily all.

I'd like to see it on Sat. June 19. That gives options to those wanting come the week before for muskie or stay the week after for bass.

Interestering, bass fishing would be great. Never been on Nippising so some of you "regular's" will need to show me the way to catch them out there.

Sorry, but there are no Bass in the Nip!!! :angry:

.. unless you count Largemouth and Smallmouth... ;)

Edited by GCD

I'd like to see it on Sat. June 19. That gives options to those wanting come the week before for muskie or stay the week after for bass.

Sounds good to me, Brian. You've just picked the date.....now, have you picked the venue?

Sounds good to me, Brian. You've just picked the date.....now, have you picked the venue?

LOL, don't put the blame on me, I just voted for that date! It's too early to know if I can even make it.

I like Lakair.

Plenty of room with cottages and campsites. (you can almost drive a truck through there)

Great docks and adequate ramp.

I'm in.

Sounds good to me, Brian. You've just picked the date.....

I'm in!!!!

I like Lakair.

I'M IN !!!!!!! :D