Heard A good One

bushart

If Hamilton gets a team, it will suceed and won't affect the sales of tickets to Leafs games one bit. Buffalo may have an issue though. It will be more profitable than any of the southern U.S. teams that are struggling and came to be under Bettmans tenure. He simply doesn't want to admit that his plan to establish the NHL in a weak southern U.S. market has failed miserably. How does he get away with it? He makes the profitable teams pay money to support the weak teams. He's an egomaniac and refuses to admit Canada is the best place to move the next team.

He had a bid from Jim Balsilie for 70 or 80 million $$$ more than the next buyer, but his ego got in the way of a smart business move. How dare a Canadian think they could buy one of his debt ridden U.S. teams and re-locate them to a viable, profitable Canadian city where they wouldn't have to discount tickets and beg the fans to come watch a game. Shame on you Gary Bettman.

Hamilton should have a team, as well as Winnipeg and Quebec City.

Regina could probably support one too. No shortage of hockey fans in the prairies.

Lots of NHL players from the prairies.

How about Halifax, Nova Scotia ???

Yeah, I heard there are a few hockey fans in Nova Scotia. Isn't that where that terrible, awful player named Sidney Crosby comes from ??? He won a Stanley Cup last season. DOH !!!

Five cities I just named that would have a much better chance of survival in the NHL than any of the struggling southern U.S. teams. You're an ass Bettman. Let Canada show you how to run a hockey league, you miserable weenie !!!

Sorry for the rant.

Leafs are my #1 team, regardless of their record this season, or any other for that matter.

I just hope they win the Stanley Cup once in my lifetime. Last time was the year before I was born.

The funny thing is Pheonix averages 4500 people on a good night, in Hamilton you would pack copps to the roof. What waste the NHL is, still a bush league organization. Supporting a franchise in a market that could careless.

Well said.

They even had a puck tracker, so they could follow the game.HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL