Trip to the Blue Zone

Vanselena

LOL... only if he had 4 guys with him, which has not been confirmed for you to make that statement.

Although I do suspect that is the case.. and Lake O is a put and take fishery on the species caught.

Unfortunate that it was posted in the maner it was simply to stir the pot... otherwise Matt would have started with "4 buddies and I hit the blue zone today"...

LOL :clapping::clapping::clapping:

In regards to post about limits in the freezer, it is true that you can only keep your limit of a species that was caught in the province or state you reside in. In this case the fish were caught in another country whereby the lake has no part connecting to Ontario so I am pretty sure Ontario limits do not apply. That being said I don't plan on fishing salmon or trout until next spring and it is highly likely my freezer will be void of fish by that time.

I have no problem with anyone keeping their legal limit, as long as they will consume their catch, which you will do. Nice eater sized fish as well.

One question: If by chance you did go out again and in Canadian waters and caught and kept another few salmonoids and the CO took a look in your freezer (EXTREMELY rare I think), how would you convince the CO that those fish were caught out of country? Are Lake Michigan fish are tattooed or branded lol???? :P

Burt :)

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

why are people giving someone a hard time about keeping legal fish?

if you don't like it, talk to your politicians, not law abiding anglers.

i wouldn't keep that many fish either, but it's not within my right to judge if someone does.

let's reserve judgement for those who break rules and save the criticisms in situations like this for the lawmakers.

Congrats on a fun day of fishing.

These posts are a good way to keep people from posting pics here. Why does somebody gotta get ragged on just because he kept a couple of fish. This is a fishing forum.

Nobody knows how many were in the party, but half of you have the guy convicted for breaking some kind of law. kids nowadays, <_<

PS, I bet he is laughing his tail off at ya right now

Congrats on a fun day of fishing.

These posts are a good way to keep people from posting pics here. Why does somebody gotta get ragged on just because he kept a couple of fish. This is a fishing forum.

Nobody knows how many were in the party, but half of you have the guy convicted for breaking some kind of law. kids nowadays, <_<

PS, I bet he is laughing his tail off at ya right now

Make no mistake Dara, this is exactly what the OP wanted to happen. It is an attention thing. Not the first time. Doubt it will be the last.

Guest gbfisher

:D Good catch Vans.

You should know that posting a good salmon report on a not so much salmon board that it would go this way.

Funny that you never mentioned anything about them lead weights of yours until someone else did first..... :clapping: