Help needed for Former Student

Rob

Alright gentlemen,

I need a favor for a fellow Canadian, Miss Chanel Beckenlehner, a former student of Huron Heights S.S. in Newmarket ON. She is trying to get enough votes to move on to the next round of the Miss International Pagent. She is a remarkable women, doing this while attending University in Toronto and working as well. If you get the time, and could help improve her odds, go to this website: Chanel - Miss Canada and give her your vote. She is quite a bit behind right now, and could use a little help. You can only vote once per IP address though.

Thanks for your help,

Rob C

For you Rob, to come on here and ask for something,is very rare.

Yes,I will help out.

My vote is on it,s way.

Hope alls well bud.

Will make a drop by soon

Sounds good Brian! and Thanks for your vote!

Rob

Alright gentlemen,

I need a favor for a fellow Canadian, Miss Chanel Beckenlehner, a former student of Huron Heights S.S. in Newmarket ON. She is trying to get enough votes to move on to the next round of the Miss International Pagent. She is a remarkable women, doing this while attending University in Toronto and working as well. If you get the time, and could help improve her odds, go to this website: Chanel - Miss Canada and give her your vote. She is quite a bit behind right now, and could use a little help. You can only vote once per IP address though.Thanks for your help,

Rob C

Per day, I just voted again from this same IP. :thumbsup_anim: