doing the river thing for trout

skinny

ok so I'm told that the rivers here in delhi and south of have trout moving in them now

I'm also told that just south of here the season is really long for trout

so time to change up if i have time to go out but I'm not sure what to use in rivers for trout

this will be from shore (no waders)

I know read read read and by the time I'm done I won't have any time to fish so some quick pointers please

pssst......

STOP NAMING THE RIVERS and the zones.....

read the conditions on this board that you all agreed to when you signed up....

maybe a mod can DELETE this entire topic asap.

The rule say's "VERY SPECIFIC information on fishing spots" Where in your post did I or the other name a Specific pinned point spot, We name a river. No map, Gps, was ever used. Theres topics in here that saying BIG FISH AT BRONTE at this ZONE....I see nothing wrong with this post.

Next to the Grand River, which is about the largest river system in Ontario on the Great Lakes, Big Creek is the next biggest river system on the north shore of Erie. I have fished it for 50 years now, actually the very first migratory rainbow I witnessed caught , my dad got there in the spring of 60 or 61, the term steelhead for migratory rainbows was not even generally used in Ontario at that time.

I'm sorry , but all I saw was that someone named the river that flowed through a certain town, no different than the Credit flows through Mississauga or Streetville. Specific info ?? no way, in that time and 2 years of living in Port Rowan I never got to all the fishable water there.

Edited by dave524

Salmon bashing is over now, cry baby steelheader time, somebodies fishing in my drift wa,wa,wa,wa , my favorite river was mentioned on the internet wa,wa wa,wa..... you took a pic in the spot I fished 2yrs ago wa,wa, wa, wa ........ Steelheaders are the biggest babies of bunch hahahahaha

Salmon bashing is over now, cry baby steelheader time, somebodies fishing in my drift wa,wa,wa,wa , my favorite river was mentioned on the internet wa,wa wa,wa..... you took a pic in the spot I fished 2yrs ago wa,wa, wa, wa ........ Steelheaders are the biggest babies of bunch hahahahaha

Lol,..and lumping us all together is about the most naive ignorant thing a guy could do ;)

Please don't name creeks and spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's wrong with saying "Lake Erie trib"?????

People wonder why the traffic is rediculous at their fishin hole?????

Thanks !!!!

Shayne

Everyone into any sort of trout fishing/salmon fishing is aware that the Great Lakes is the hot spot rite next to The Pacific ocean Cali, Oregon,B.C Alaska..etc.. people need to relax a little bit in my opinion, plus its better for your health!

Any one in Toronto wanna hit up a trib? I have no car...

There used to be a restaurant in Delhi that had all you can eat shrimp in the early 80s....it was my first time ever getting "cut off" at an "all you can eat"

"Sams" i think it was called ..anyone know if its still there and if there is still an "all you can eat" i could use a good feed of shrimp and catch some fish while i visit... ;)

There used to be a restaurant in Delhi that had all you can eat shrimp in the early 80s....it was my first time ever getting "cut off" at an "all you can eat"

"Sams" i think it was called ..anyone know if its still there and if there is still an "all you can eat" i could use a good feed of shrimp and catch some fish while i visit... ;)

Heard he couldnt keep up with the demand thanks to the "net" and folded :P

Seriously tho been thru there quite often and dont recall seeing an eatery called Sams.

Heard he couldnt keep up with the demand thanks to the "net" and folded :P

Maybe too many loogans showed up and raped and pillaged the run of shrimps in his kitchen. Tons of garbage like empty beer bottles and cans were also left behind. He then put a No Trespassing sign up and closed off access to everyone. :P

Maybe too many loogans showed up and raped and pillaged the run of shrimps in his kitchen. Tons of garbage like empty beer bottles and cans were also left behind. He then put a No Trespassing sign up and closed off access to everyone. :P

:lol::lol::lol:

No wonder you get banned from website's!!

No wonder you get banned from website's!!

LOL Im not surprised if in the opposite. a lot of grown adults do cry.. and are so snooty! stuck up fly or pinner, im a pinner but far from being all cought up in the expensive center pin fly attitude! I hate it! I fish trout in the fall winter spring, with a spinning reel attitude :)