GTA boat storage for $50/month only

bassfighter

I just parked my boat on Oakdale road GTA near 400/Finch intersection for $50 a month. With Security at night. There are other cheaper parking space 45 minutes drive outside of GTA, but if you want to access your boat in GTA, this is probably the best price.

Before the major snowfall to permanently store my boat, I can still take the boat in and out for fishing at Niagara in the next month, Just give their security guard one day notice.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-h...QAdIdZ162503805

The owner is Gino at 416 702 7560 . The place is actually a Car dealer with extra parking space outdoor and indoor as well. It is paved with gravel.

I told Gino to give OFC members special rate during summer months. He said he will consider if there are enough customer coming from our community.

Edited by bassfighter

The property used to be rented by pharmaceutical company, now they used it to sell their fleet of vehicles.

I also originally assumed it is close to Jane and Finch area. I took off practically everything when I stored it there , just to make sure.

The place looks very tidy, huge property, does not look cheap. They sell more higher quality cars.

There are no gates so far.

I been wondering what I will do with mine. Just realized we have an almost empty storage building at work. I'm going to park it in there and can get it in and out as late in the year as I want. Gotta take most of the stuff out of it just in case, but the boat and motor will be safe enough.

Gotta get it out of the driveway so I can lay in the firewood and snowmobile trailer

Guest skeeter99

rahm industries in port perry

$150 for the whole winter outside not sure on indoor price

can access boat at anytime

$50 a month??? highway robbery IMO

christ go to a farm flip him a $100 and you would be suprised

I have posted this twice before but here goes again........I found someone, a snow bird that goes to Florida for the winter that has garage space....they are leaving the 28th of the month......I store my boat for FREE (my favorite word) for the complete winter and take care of their needs of the house......sometime they call from Florida and ask can you check on the house because it rained more then normal or the temps have been really cold, etc...........this year their concern is "can you move our car once in awhile so the brakes don't rust"....OK, no problem...........You can advertise in a local paper or use Craig's List to find your Sugar Bird....LOL

Bob

Great that it has a security guard. It's cheap because of the area I would assume... That's a stone throw from Jane/Finch. Hopefully it's nice and secured.

I don't think this is a factor at (Jane/Finch)

I'll bet more boats and motors are stolen in rural areas (where they can sell stolen motors and parts, etc) than an area like "jane and finch" - the crime in that neigbourhood is of a very different nature.

The "Jane and Finch" neighbourhood is pretty cut off from the area in question...

Question; is that indoor storage? Not sure if you mentioned that...

It's a good deal

christ go to a farm flip him a $100 and you would be suprised

Yup, farms are a great option for winter storage.

My boat spends the whole winter hi & dry INSIDE a barn and it only costs me $150 for the entire season.

Lotsa farms offer outside storage but many also have room inside the barn, so a person could save some serious money by going for a country drive and knocking on a few doors.

This is the best deal your going to get:

Located in hamilton, 5000sq feet warehouse attached to house. Safe/secure and residential area not a barn! 350 for season(now- spring)

outdoor storage cheaper.

Call do not PM, 905 979 9770 after 3pm

[email protected]

Thanks, Sal.

Sounds like indoor to me hence "outdoor storage cheaper"

As for what I do, I help out a senior widowed lady and shovel her snow in the winter to keep my boat in her garage. In the summer I keep the boat on her driveway and cut her grass.

Some of you guys just don't get it! Parking or owning a property in GTA toronto cost a lot of money due to high taxes. Why do most wants to live in GTA, and suffer having to pay for high taxes, and expensive housing? living in Winnepeg is always cheaper?

Parking in Eliot Lake might be free! Parking at a friend garage is a bonus! I semi- manage a property at GTA for the past 2 years, parked my boat indoor for free. They even pay me by the hour plus my travelling time and gas mileage to go there and check the premises. The property got sold few weeks ago. My lucky situation can't compare to the $50 competitive rates of parking at a GTA property. I wish I can find similar free parking situation.

U-Haul or similar public storage in GTA wants up to $90/month outdoor storage.

You are not comparing Apples to Apples.

I am posting to inform those who live in the GTA area and want the convenience to access our boats. Parking at Hamilton or Oshawa or Keswick is only $20 outdoor. For us to park at Elliot lake for free, & want to access our boat close to our home in GTA is not feasible.

Even owning a house close to Jane and Finch might cost more than many homes sold at other county away from GTA. A friend of mine lives in NY...........Hornel, Ever heard of this isolated town of 5000 population? Housing still cost $125,000. How much would parking in Manhattan cost?

$50 is for outdoor parking at oakdale.

Edited by bassfighter

A friend of mine lives in NY...........Hornel, Ever heard of this isolated town of 5000 population? Housing still cost $125,000.

For that amount you can get a VERY nice home in the Buffalo SUBURBS. We have some of the best housing deals in the country.... :) ....but when the property tax bill comes you feel like moving..... :angry: