Good Morning Lew

Mike the Pike

Good morning Lew ,Spiel,Slowpoke and Roy.

Ok I know how Marc does it he is going fishing.

Off to our Capital this morning for 2 days Ottawa and Gatineau.

Getting up this early is brutal!

Have a good day you consistent early birds.

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike

G'Mornin' Guys...I'm not usually up this early unless for a fishing trip but I have a 07:30 am appointment for a cystoscopy procedure (my 3rd) at P'boro Hospital today...

This scope (and everyone every three months) is to make sure the low-grade malignant bladder tumor they removed in July has not returned...

I'm hoping the procedure gets better with time as it is the most uncomfortable thing I have experienced...they only use a bit of freezing on the end of the scope...

G'Mornin' Guys...I'm not usually up this early unless for a fishing trip but I have a 07:30 am appointment for a cystoscopy procedure (my 3rd) at P'boro Hospital today...

This scope (and everyone every three months) is to make sure the low-grade malignant bladder tumor they removed in July has not returned...

I'm hoping the procedure gets better with time as it is the most uncomfortable thing I have experienced...they only use a bit of freezing on the end of the scope...

They should have that thing "wallowed" out by now eh Beansy???

... maybe you could practice at home with a piece of coaxial cable or something? ;)

Good luck with the procedure Beans!... ask for "general" anesthisia instead of "local"!

Edited by GCD

They should have that thing "wallowed" out by now eh Beansy???

... maybe you could practice at home with a piece of coaxial cable or something? ;)

Good luck with the procedure Beans!... ask for "general" anesthisia instead of "local"!

I asked for the 'general' but was told he only does that if he is operating...the whole procedure only lasts for about 5 minutes...( the guy before me only took 3 minutes)...

Anyhow it is done for another three months...it hurts to take a leak at present but that improves quickly...drinking lots of water...no blood in my pee this time... :rolleyes: