Big Muskie caught in Sparrow Lake (pics now added pg 2)

Mattitude

Nice fish...congrats to the anglers...to bad about it dieing though, that stuff happens...still a great catch, definitly one to remember!

Maybe those guys will be able to tell us what Muskie actually tastes likes now

The silence from some of the early post bashers is deafening, isn't it?

Nice fish. :clapping:

LOL! I do believe that someone basically called me a liar! All I had to do was get permission to post the pics. You all knew I wouldn't let you down.

Edited by Mattitude

The silence from some of the early post bashers is deafening, isn't it?

Nice fish. :clapping:

I just thought I had my sound off as I sure didn't hear anything... ;)

LOL! I do believe that someone basically called me a liar! All I had to do was get permission to post the pics. You all knew I wouldn't let you down.

Nope, I didn't doubt it as you stated right away that you were asking for permission to post the pic's so I knew it was the real deal.

I can just see it now, how many posts are going to be edited, gusses? LOL!

WOW what a monster!!!!!! I fish Sparrow all the time been going there for walleye opener for some 7 years now and have caught a few Musky there none of this magnitude...Too bad it never made it back in but I'm sure it was not intentional...nevermind these guys bashing your story most of them have nothing better to do...they've probablly never caught anything worth posting and therefore feel the need to up-play the fact it didn't survive...great story too bad about the rods but them you can get everyday not everyday you get a fish of that quality...

Awesome fish!!

One thing I noticed is that this isnt a kawaratha muskie, it has that georgian bay shape and colour to it.

I wonder if it came up the lock system.

Love the picture with the kid.....its the same size as him!!!!!!! LOL

Exactly what i was thinking.

There must be a few like that somewhere in L. Simcoe.

That is a huge muskie!

HUGE FISH ! A few years ago I had my hut on sparrow and kept seeing a massive muskie. ( maybe not quite that big ) It had a big white scar on its back so we named him SCAR BACK. Seen it swim through my hole a dozen times or so with his back right against the ice. Doesnt surprise me a fish that big in there.