I Finally went

blaque

I dont want to get into any negative theories, or any videos posted up on inside jobs........Yada Yada.. Truth is i dont know what to believe anymore, i just wanted to share that i was there this past week. It was how i expected it to feel. In a word.....eerie. To stand there where this atrocious event happened and just feel that day rush back into me as i stood so close and imagined what this may have looked like around me had i been there that day....i just kinda sat there and soaked in my surroundings and what i had only seen on television or my computer before this day. 8 years later and it is still fenced in and surrounded by cranes. I cant imagine what it must be like to walk past this everyday on your way to work.

IMG_0197.jpg

Edited by Blaque

You should have taken the elevator up to the 45th floor in the Millenium Hotel... I was there for business a few years ago and some of the pics I got from my hotel room were awesome.

Yea Bill, that was my full intention to do so, (attempt to get above it all) but i was there on business also and im always in and out the same day and i just didnt have the time :(