Oct. 17th Ski

Lunker777

Well... finally got my first part of the action on the Thames this year. My uncle and I went out yesterday.... it was a great day weather wise.... the fishing could have been a little better. Only one fish boated. But it was mine !!! hahah FINALLLLLLLY...... :worthy:

I forgot to mention that its my PB musky too !!! :thumbsup_anim:

There was no weight... but she came in at around 47-48 inches. I only got a quick and dirty measure because I had her out of the water for some time ! She was a fat girl as well... I wont estimate the girth, but she was a fatty.... I would say around 20-25# ? :dunno: Her back was about 7" across

d007.jpg

Well.... I better go get ready.... heading out in about an hour to try and beat it ! hahah

Tight lines !

:Gonefishing:

PS... she swam away good and strong after about 30-40 seconds in the water !!!

Edited by Lunker777

Thanks for the comments ! It was a great fish forsure.

I actually didn't get a pic for the tourney because I was worried about gettin her back in the water. Im an idiot I know ! hahah but this weekend I plan on catching a 5/0 so Ill remember to take a pic of that fish ! :w00t:

Edited by Lunker777

No, it wasn't your fault. I think it had more to do with your good luck charm; who ever heard of a lucky skunk foot?

hahaha I dont think I would ever let ANYTHING that had to do with a skunk in my boat..... its like your asking to get SKUNKED !!!!

You gunna be out this weekend Brian ?

hahaha I dont think I would ever let ANYTHING that had to do with a skunk in my boat..... its like your asking to get SKUNKED !!!!

You gunna be out this weekend Brian ?

I was just kidding about the skunk foot. His lucky charm is a banana shaped mirror which he broke while ducking under a ladder to rescue his black cat that ran out in front of an ambulance.

No fishing for me this weekend. I'll be playing the roles of carpenter, accountant, driver, father and husband.