Want to get out of Debt?

Greencoachdog

David Cerullo came to prominence after purchasing the television studios abandoned by Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker and established what is perhaps the boldest of all Christian "prosperity gospel" ministries (that pays him an annual base salary of $1.52 million). With his father, semi-retired Pentecostal preacher Morris Cerullo, they assure followers that the more they give, the more God will return to them. In a recent TV spot, Morris, speaking first in tongues and then addressing the currently credit-challenged: "When you (donate), the windows of heaven ... open for you ... 100 fold." "Debt cancellation!" (The on-screen message: "Call now with your $900 offering and receive God's debt cancellation!") [Charlotte Observer, 5-23-09]

Edited by GCD

David Cerullo came to prominence after purchasing the television studios abandoned by Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker and established what is perhaps the boldest of all Christian "prosperity gospel" ministries (that pays him an annual base salary of $1.52 million). With his father, semi-retired Pentecostal preacher Morris Cerullo, they assure followers that the more they give, the more God will return to them. In a recent TV spot, Morris, speaking first in tongues and then addressing the currently credit-challenged: "When you (donate), the windows of heaven ... open for you ... 100 fold." "Debt cancellation!" (The on-screen message: "Call now with your $900 offering and receive God's debt cancellation!") [Charlotte Observer, 5-23-09]

Opening the wallet as we speak. :D:D:D:D

I don't know if you should mock someones beliefs

I will tell you this worked for me

I was in debt like you wouldn't believe

I sent them money and within two weeks I was totally clear of debt....totally

now to clear it up. 2 days after I sent the money the bank repossessed my 2 vehicles

the next day the mortgage company foreclosed, I was forced into bankruptcy , credit cards were all gone

banks closed all accounts all my debt was gone

and I was out on the street

but I was debt free just like they promised

so there all you non believers....................

ok I made it up LOL

Edited by Terry

why pay china? they are not going anywhere

You might want to rethink that one, when they decide to come, there's not a whole lot to stop them, like a marauding anthill, sheer numbers. My long gone father had a saying that unfortunately todays rules forbid from posting, I'll leave it at that. A lot of what he told me when I was a young lad have come and gone, but I'd hate to see some of the other stuff come true.