911 Mysteries

StoneFly

Interesting YES

But why bring back the PAIN?????????

I for ONEwill never FORGET

If you will never forget (nor will I) how is it bringing anything back? You kinda need to watch all 10 parts, its quite obviously corruption that caused all that pain. So we should just bury our heads in the sand? Do you realize how much North America and the world has changed as a result of supposed Terrorist attacks on 911?

Ive watched other Doc's on this subject,..but this is BY FAR the best and most reputable!!!

Stonefly im going to go out on a limb here and assume you buy into these conspiracy theories...Heres my take on it ...G DOUBLYA and Silverstien should both be locked up and left to survive on the remains of Hitler .....

Lol,..its not about buying into anything,...Think!!! The reason this intrigues me is I remember Sept 11, 2001 like yesterday, I happened to be working from home that day and watched the coverage for 24 hrs straight. I do remember the press announcing flight 93 was shot shot down by the military,...but only on that day,...it was never talked about again. Everyone has seen the alternative explanations and movies about Flight 93. And dont forget about Building 7, noone in there right mind can conclude this was not a planned demolition which had to be rigged weeks before hand,...and why exactly was that?

Call it conspiracy all you want, but with the amount of evidence contradicting the 'Official Story',..which is the real conspiracy theory? Also keep in mind events that lead up to this date in sept 2001 and what has occurred since. Just becasue we are Canadian doesnt mean it doesnt affect us. Just think about the Scandels we see so familiar in our own Govenrment at all levels every day. Does anyone care?

Edited by StoneFly

yup my night is now gone ...getting up in a few hours to hit some steel....i actually went to the reopen site....i couldnt find a petition to sign....but i can get a cheap hotel....or a new love interest...( dam conspiracies are EVERYWHERE )