Something different and cool

holdfast

Its Freezing out, the shorelines are getting iced up. and I got caught by this cold weather spell and I'm hoping my outboard is not freezing up. then there is the water pipes at the Trailer, I should be OK as I left the heat on I just hope its warm enough under the trailer. Anyways I found some cool vids

I like the written caption on the end.

I knew a guy the smacked the side of his head when he exited hitting the side of his head, knocked himself out.

A static line is attached to the rail and will automatically open the chute. Each jumper also has a reserve chute in case that he must manually open in case of a static line problem. The most dangerous part of the jump is losing your air from another jumper above you. Landing on ice IE frozen lakes is probably one of the most dangerous LZ because it is hard to distinguish distance to the ground so its hard to prep for. The equipment like the ruck will be released before landing attached to a cord and will land first.

Boredom can be defined as the inability of the mind to take advantage of the resources at hand.

carp-starter

PS:-- I hope things get better as the minutes go by. Have a nice day.

yup, or reliving some moments of your life that you experienced and treasure in a nice warm house and a nice cup of coffee. CHIMO

Edited by holdfast

So, do the guys with the "weal exit" die?

I only did one jump...it was a tandem with 7 sec freefall that felt like 10 minutes..or was it 15seconds seconds...dunno..my son has a video of the whole thing though