Sign in to follow this  
Guest steel'n'esox

Revo/Toro

Guest steel'n'esox

Just won a new Revo/Toro at an MC outing the 60HS series Highspeed, with a 6,4:1 retrieve it burns bucktails, picks up slack on jerkbaits instantly, and is truly an amazing piece of workmanship by the folks at Abu, its a low profile reel with a large capacity, and I do not have the sore thumb and fatigue associated with the round casting reels, there is also a 5,4:retrieve and a new 4.6:1 retrieve for the double 10s (cowgirls) the 4.6:1 is aptly named the winch, also has the line out alarm as well.

They are nice, that's for sure. I love my Curado 300E and my next muskie reel will probably be another ABU.

Guest steel'n'esox

Cost for the Revos is just under the 400.00 mark, I believe Rollie and Helens musky shop has them for around 300.00US,

check out the quantum cabo cbc30(1)pts if you're looking for a low-pro muskie type reel. have been using two of them for a couple of years rizzo. a lil cheaper than the curados and revo.

i wouldn't use it to pull double 13s blades but it works for just about everything else; great for jerkbaits, topwaters.