Superior Steel - Tribs Report

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

whipped up the highway again today for a few hours. small chromers poking their noses in. a few cooler days and some rain are making this weekend look real promising.

001-7-2.jpg

I just may break out the fly rod this weekend...cept I gotta open the hunt camp for my son to celebrate his 20th with 20 friends :angry:

I guess just the power plant in the boat for a couple hours

Edited by Dara

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Got out for 2 hours again this evening...One little fish and one real nice fish broke off...Lot's of little skips in the river, not a lot of real big fish. Guessing it's early but i could also be due to the lextremely low water conditions in fall between 2003-2006.

Fight Shot

001-8.jpg

003-5.jpg

Little 'bow

005-6.jpg

I have a job buddy..;)

When im off its either; tonight butchering a moose...or hunting...or looking for eyes!

Sorry...steel is on the bottom of the priority list...it will be up there in few weeks...if i even get a sniff of you finlanders up here on my river...look out!! ;)

Got out for 2 hours again this evening...One little fish and one real nice fish broke off...Lot's of little skips in the river, not a lot of real big fish. Guessing it's early but i could also be due to the lextremely low water conditions in fall between 2003-2006.

Fight Shot

001-8.jpg

003-5.jpg

Little 'bow

005-6.jpg

Thats a sweet little chromer, perfect eating size ;) .......beautifull spot aswell, is that the Chippawa? I fished that back in 81 sure is a sweet river

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
I have a job buddy..;)

Sorry...steel is on the bottom of the priority list...it will be up there in few weeks...if i even get a sniff of you finlanders up here on my river...look out!! ;)

I've already been up there! I'm surprised you couldn't smell the Baileys n Timmy Ho's! ;)

and i'll be back sooner than later!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

rivers are chocolate milk after substantial rain. made a stop on the drive home at a manmade barrier of sorts to take some shots of fish. once in a while i've watched them at this spot, and today i actually had my camera. my friend and i sat and watched them for about half an hour.

004-6.jpg

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus