I'm home after 5 months

lew

Hi Lew,

Sounds like you had a great relaxing time.

Lakefield is a great choice. I spend alot of time in and

around that town each summer..

Numerous K-Lakes just minutes from there.

Thought of moving up there as well, but have not made

that decision yet.

Glad to hear your doing it Lew. You spent enough years

in the concrete jungle.

Best of luck,

Dan

:Gonefishing:

Thanks everyone, it was indeed a great summer.

I seldom take musky pictures anymore and post them here even less often so I'll not be making any fishing reports.

Welcome back Skeeter I mean Lew did you put her away for the winter or will she make a trip down this way this fall?

I'll be fishing with Pete again Mike and will arrive early on the Saturday morning, so I'll see you & the rest of the gang then.

Glad to see you back on line Lew.

I take it you won't be coming to tonights meeting in Peterborough?

Cheers, Ron...

Sorry Ron, but I'm done for the year up there, but will be back in May. Unfortunately, all my fishing trips this year messed up my plans for the meetings as I was away for the last 3 but will hopefully make up for it next year.

Mr Lew..very nice boat and summer cottage (but I have to ask....does "Bubbles" live next door?...... :rolleyes: )

I'm fairly new on this board and wonder why you won't post pictures of the muskies you say you catch? Was it a bad summer for catching or is it a personal thing about taking pictures?

Anyhow.....enjoy your trailer and new boat....look forward to maybe meeting you (shoot me a PM...hook up with me if you like on Scugog...I have house on the water and can show you my tricks for getting Musky to hit live bait suspended under a "big slip float")....or even better we can land some pickeral from my dock and enjoy a feed and a few cold ones.

Mr Lew..very nice boat and summer cottage (but I have to ask....does "Bubbles" live next door?...... :rolleyes: )

I'm fairly new on this board and wonder why you won't post pictures of the muskies you say you catch? Was it a bad summer for catching or is it a personal thing about taking pictures?

Anyhow.....enjoy your trailer and new boat....look forward to maybe meeting you (shoot me a PM...hook up with me if you like on Scugog...I have house on the water and can show you my tricks for getting Musky to hit live bait suspended under a "big slip float")....or even better we can land some pickeral from my dock and enjoy a feed and a few cold ones.

Being "new", you haven't seen the many Muskie pics Lew has posted. Its part of the evolution of being a Muskie hunter, when you start off you take pics of every fish, and post 'em. As the years go by and you catch more and hopefully bigger fish, you take less pics...

freezing my butt and being soaked to the bone in my tillers & side consol boats.

What's wrong with a side consol boat ? :P

Lewsboat.jpg

The crestliner has treated me very well Lew. Thanks for leaving some of that "karma" with it. :clapping:

As I've told you before, I'm very happy with it.

Glad you guys had a great summer.

Jim

Welcome back bud ... been a long time and more than once I wondered how you were faring... was hoping you were having a good summer ... sounds like your turn to relax and enjoy finally came round - you deserve it !

By the way nice ride - if you ever need a net man you know where I'm at :)