NF Lifetime Socks

Fisherman

Don't know why you can't reply to the topic in the other section, but I think it's worth mentioning it. I have to agree with TJ about the Bass Pro lifetime socks. I've got 5 pair of these for the winter months, they are without a doubt good quality. I've had the first two pair for about 5 years now, they are getting a bit fuzzy, but no holes or bare spots, keep your feet dry and warm. Keep an eye on the BPro flyers, every now and then they are on sale. http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36885

Yeah, they appear to be of good quality, Fisherman.

You can start a thread in the Announcements section but you can't post to an existing thread. This was done to keep announcements as just that, announcements. We can talk about them here all we want.

I have a pair of them. No complaints.

Their merino wool socks are good too, but no life time warranty.

I'd love to see the look on the customer service persons face when you bring a dirty stinky 15 year old sock back to the store because it has a whole in it :lol:

Edited by F to the Is-H

Don't know why you can't reply to the topic in the other section, but I think it's worth mentioning it. I have to agree with TJ about the Bass Pro lifetime socks. I've got 5 pair of these for the winter months, they are without a doubt good quality. I've had the first two pair for about 5 years now, they are getting a bit fuzzy, but no holes or bare spots, keep your feet dry and warm. Keep an eye on the BPro flyers, every now and then they are on sale. http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36885

Thanks Fisherman for reminding me to buy a pair of socks this year for the winter. I guess I will soon go out and look for a pair.

I have not worn a pair of socks since July 2001. I am finding that it gets chilly clearing the snow off the driveway even if using the snow blower.

I guess "FREEDOM 55" that started on December 3, 1999 has finally caught up to me.

carp-starter :thumbsup_anim: