Sign in to follow this  
rickster

a few trail cam pics from the last few days

Nice shots, 1st and 3rd buck could be the same animal , great inside spread 20"+,, the last one, the ten pointer is really nice, you got a great spot there. Nice yote pic too.

Awesome Rick :thumbsup_anim:

Was that a coyote on the first pic??

You've got a couple of big boys playing around..... hope they stick around until opening day B)

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

just got back in from my stand

had gotton some apples from a buddies tree and put them out in front of one of my cams

the wide nine point came out at sunset and proceeded to eat all the apples while still managing to NOT give me a good broadside shot

even if he had I don't think I would have taken the shot as it was a tad to far for the bow

although the night was still enough I was able to hear him crunching away on the apples

Maybe next time

Those are some beauty bucks , that last one would look nice on the wall :worthy: I have only seen 2 bucks this season and they were both at about 200 yards.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 2923 km fistfulls of brookies and a few nice gators

Been busy guys, havent posted in a while.  My first child was born in feb so no ice fishing this year and only a few quick trips on lake o this year. But its that time of year again for my boys week up north. We added 2 new faces this year ( one was my dad  which was amazing) and an extra boat.    We had amazing weather minus the 40k winds on arival day that caused us to change our plan drasticly.  amazing camping weather after that minus dodging a few thunderheads.  Had to fish hard t

in General Discussion

• 212 million is last summers cost for fighting On. wildfires

Around 142 mil above yearly budget to combat last summers wildfires. A cost they can't quantify is the toll it takes on the brave men and women on the ground nd in the air doing the fighting. First responders are the real life superhero's, not some made up CG images portrayed to be by Hollywierd.  https://mnrwatch.com/fighting-last-summers-wildfires-cost-212m-but-province-saying-little-else-social-sharing/

in General Discussion

• trail cam

I decided to put a couple of trail cameras up at the cottage/home in minden, there is lots of wildlife around which makes it fun up there. also included a couple of pictures from the camera. Just thought I would share with everyone

in General Discussion

• Last kick at the can on simcoe

I managed to get out on Simcoe yesterday for the last time of the season. It was a gorgeous day to be out on the ice. The shoreline was pretty much non existent but I managed to sneak my way on the ice. The ice was consistently 15-18 inches where I was fishing but the integrity of the ice was terrible. It was honeycombed almost all of the way through. Fished for about 5 hours having to move around 4 or 5 times until I found the bigger fish. Managed to keep 20 good sized perch for a few good feed

in General Discussion

• finally pulled the trigger and bought a few ice fishing items

My first post in a while... Really excited since I FINALLY bought my first ever portable ice hut.  Bought a 4 person Woods arctic toaster on sale and it has good reviews.  Hope it lives up to its name of toaster.  Already set it up in the house and seems to be of very good quality and material is nice and thick and well insulated. It is on the heavier side, but it comes with a nice backpack type carrier and 8 nice ice anchors. First time ever using a portable hut let alone buying one.

in General Discussion